X-LARGE HANDMADE FELTED DRYER BALLS
100% New Zealand Sheep’s Wool
A thoughtful & natural way to eliminate chemicals in your laundry, reduce static, save drying time, money & energy!
These eco–friendly dryer balls shorten drying time & soften clothes. It is recommended to use 2–3 dryer balls per load of laundry. (Set of 3)
* Lasts for years, for up to 1,000 loads of laundry
* Absorbent, can reduce drying time by 40%
* Natural, gentle & chemical-free replacement for fabric softener/dryer sheets. Softens clothing without chemicals
* Conserve energy
* Reduces static cling & wrinkles
* Can be scented with a few drops of your favorite essential oil
* Anti-Bacterial, Hypo-allergenic and Biodegradable
* XL compared with other dryer balls-more surface increases the results.
No Dyes. No Fragrance. Zero-Waste.
Handcrafted by artisans working with our fair trade partners in Nepal. Every year (8th year) we create new designs to collaborate with these energetic ladies. Empowering women to take charge of their own lives through handcraft sustainable employment and financial independence.
Handcrafted in Nepal