Sterling Chisel Hammered Orthoceras Pendant Necklace
One Of a Kind Sterling Hand Wire-Wrapped, Soldered, Chisel hammered, framed Orthoceras Pendant Necklace
Orthoceras fossils are dated back to Paleozoic 400+ million years ago and are the earliest recognizable animals. They are ancestors to the modern day squid. Even though they were among the earliest forms of life, this class of nautiloid is still considered one of the most intelligent forms of ocean life.
- Title: Sterling Silver Chisel Hammered, Framed Orthoceras Pendant Necklace
- Artist/Design: the steel beam
- Date: Orthoceras fossils (Paleozoic 400+ million years ago)
- Geography: Fossil Morocco/made in Bethlehem PA
- Medium: Chisel hammered Sterling Silver/Sterling chain
Dimensions: 16" necklace length (Sterling Silver Extension Available).
- Classification: Hand-made
- Commonality: One of a Kind